Combining a heat-saving 2-door design, viewing window, and propane power in 1 high performance backyard smoker, the Masterbuilt® Sportsman Elite 44" Two-Door Propane Smoker with Viewing Window makes it easy to fix loads of delicious smoked food. This high quality, 16,500 BTU propane smoker features a black, 21-gauge steel body and two 8,250 BTU stainless steel burners to give you years of smoking juicy and tender food. 6 chrome-coated cooking racks offer 2,000 square inches of cooking space in the smoker's roomy 23.54"W x 15.90"D x 44.01"H cooking chamber. With a separate door for wood and water beneath the door to the smoking chamber, this smoker lets you add wood and water without opening the cooking chamber to maintain a more constant cooking temperature. Trustworthy temperature control comes from the easy-to-use thermostat, door thermometer, and adjustable damper. The extra-large viewing window in the smoker door allows you to actually see your meats and other foods smoking. Wire wrapped, steel wire door handles. Rear handles and wheels for easy portability. Wide stance legs for stability. Push button ignition. Type 1 regulator and hose. Weight: 105.487 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 20051314.
- High performance, 2 door propane smoker with viewing window
- Two 8,250 BTU stainless steel burners
- 2-door design - add wood or water without disrupting cooking chamber
- Heavy-duty 21-gauge steel construction for years of use
- 2,000 square inches of cooking space over 6 chrome-coated smoking racks
- Easy-to-use thermostat
- Adjustable air damper for greater temperature control
- Built-in door thermometer
- Rear handles and wheels for easy moving
- Push button ignition
Web ID: 14072306364314