Climb to incredible heights or dive into deep waters worry-free with the durable Luminox® Master Carbon Seal 3800 Series Watch for Men on your wrist. The CARBONOX+™ case and bezel are 6 times stronger than steel and 3 times lighter than titanium, so you can travel into the most rugged of environments with complete confidence. But just in case that isn't enough for you, the watch also boasts a 316L stainless steel screw-down crown and case back, an antireflective sapphire crystal, and 300-meter (30 ATM or 1,000') water resistance for even greater durability. The Luminox self-powered illumination delivers a constant glow in any light condition for up to 25 years. There's also Super Luminova lights on the 6H, 9H, 12H, and dots. The unidirectional-rotating bezel is fitted with a protected, colored-light tube with sapphire crystal at the 12H. Also features a reliable Ronda 715 HH6 movement. The 24/22mm webbing strap with a brushed stainless steel buckle provides a comfortable yet secure fit. Stay on time wherever you go with the Luminox Master Carbon SEAL 3800 Series Watch for Men. Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty and 10-year warranty on the tritium tubes. Case diameter: 46mm. Height: 14mm. Weight: 80 grams. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: XS.3803.C.
- Incredibly light and durable CARBONOX+ case and bezel
- 316L stainless steel screw-down crown and case back
- Antireflective sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 300 meters
- Luminox self-powered illumination last for up to 25 years
- Super Luminova lights on the 6H, 9H, 12H, and dots
- Unidirectional-rotating bezel is fitted with a colored-light tube at 12H
- Reliable Ronda 715 HH6 movement
- 24/22mm webbing strap with a brushed stainless steel buckle
Web ID: 100263973