A great boot to keep on the porch or mud room, the Hampton Rubber Boot from LaCrosse® gives you proven Alpha performance in a boot you can slip on and off quickly and easily. A great choice for firewood runs and other quick trips outside when the weather is less than perfect, the Hampton utilizes the proven Alpha rubber over neoprene construction to give you a lightweight, scent-free, 100% waterproof boot. Pull tabs on the front and back of the boot work with the side stretch panels for easy on/off. A thick EVA footbed and blown rubber midsole work together to provide step after step cushioning for all day comfort. The Aqua™ outsole works like an all season tire to shed water and debris to maximize surface contact for excellent traction in poor conditions. Nylon lining. Average height: 6''. Average weight per pair: 2.5 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 200052.
- Comfortable, waterproof, and scent-free Alpha boot technology in an easy on/off boot
- Rubber over neoprene Alpha construction for lightweight, scent-free, 100% waterproof protection
- Ozone- and abrasion-resistant, scent-free rubber - high tensile strength for great durability
- Naturally insulating 3mm neoprene
- Water and debris shedding Aqua outsole - maximizes surface contact for trustworthy traction
- Thick EVA footbed and blown rubber midsole - cushions every step
Web ID: 10228719