A comfortable rubber boot for everyday jobs, LaCrosse® Alpha Range Waterproof Rubber Boots for ladies bring proven Alpha construction to the job. Giving hard working gals durable, flexible, and waterproof comfort, the Alpha Range features 5 mm neoprene uppers covered over the foot and ankle with hand laid ozone-, abrasion-, and tear-resistant ZXT rubber. Additional layers of this high tensile strength rubber on the toe, heel, and vamp add to these rugged rubber boots' durability. Active Fit design provides a more athletic and glove-like feel, while the moisture wicking polyester jersey linings provide quick drying comfort right next to your feet. Removable PU footbeds and lightweight fiberglass shanks offer cushioning support and stability under the feet all day long, while the All Arounder Outsoles feature a self-cleaning design for mud and muck. Adjustable gusset for comfortable custom fit. Molded kick off heel plate and textured finger grips on the angled top band for easier on/off. Comfort rated from -20¡ to 60¡F. Average height: 12". Average weight per pair: 3.3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 602246.
- Proven Alpha construction for any sized job
- Naturally insulating and waterproof 5 mm uppers
- Tough, handcrafted ZXT rubber overlays with added layers over the toe, heel, and vamp
- ZXT Rubber - ozone-, abrasion-, and tear-resistant, high tensile strength
- Active Fit design - athletic fit, glove-like feel
- Moisture-wicking jersey linings
- Removable PU footbeds
- Fiberglass shanks
- All Arounder Outsoles - self cleaning traction over land or mud
- Comfort rated -20¡ to 60¡F
Web ID: 181853