- Solar-powered wind sensor
- Self-emptying rain bucket
- Thermo-hygro sensor
- LCD base receiver holds 3,000 weather data sets
- Displays date and time in 12- or 24-hour format
- Forecast icon with tendency indicator
- Idoor/outdoor temperatures (F or C) from -40 to 140 degrees F
- Indoor/outdoor relative humidity
- Windchill, speed (up to 118 mph), and direction
- Rainfall rate and totals moon phase
- Historical weather graphs
- Mounting hardware included
- USB transceiver plus free download of software
Solar-powered wind sensor and self-emptying rain bucket mount up to 164' away from the thermo-hygro sensor, which communicates to the base receiver at a distance of up to 200'. LCD base receiver holds 3,000 weather data sets, and displays date and time in 12- or 24-hour format. Other features include forecast icon with tendency indicator; indoor/outdoor temperatures in F or C from -40 to 140 degrees F; indoor/outdoor relative humidity; windchill, speed (up to 118 mph), and direction; rainfall rate and totals moon phase; and historical weather graphs. Mounting hardware included. USB transceiver plus free download of La Crosse's Heavy Weather 2800 Pro PC software (compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7). Requires four C and two AA batteries (not included). Receiver: 7.5" x 7.5" x 1.5". Thermo-hygro: 3.13" x 3.54" x 7.45". Rain Sensor: 5.18" diameter x 7.19". Wind Sensor: 9.84" x 5.74" x 11.11".
Manufacturer model #: WS-2811SAL-IT.
Web ID: 10214262