The La Crosse Technology Wireless Rain Station lets you measure and record rainfall from the dry shelter of your home. This wireless rain gauge has self-emptying buckets that record past and current amounts of rainfall. There's even a rainfall history graph and alerts. Plus you can monitor and record outdoor temperatures and trends as well as indoor temps. Indoor temp range: 32ÁF to 122ÁF (0ÁC to 50ÁC). Outdoor range: -40ÁF to 140ÁF (-40ÁC to 60ÁC). It's all done wirelessly through an outdoor sensor and rain bucket that transmit data to the indoor receiver. The La Crosse Technology Wireless Rain Station has a 12- or 24-hour clock, calendar, and low battery indicators. Utilizes 6 (AA) batteries, not included.
Manufacturer model #: 724-1710.
- Self-emptying cups measure rainfall
- Displays rainfall amounts from past months
- Lets you set rainfall alarms
- Monitors indoor temps and outdoor temps and trends
- Records highs and lows
- Indoor range: 32ÁF to 122ÁF (0ÁC to 50ÁC)
- Outdoor range: -40ÁF to 140ÁF (-40ÁC to 60ÁC)
Web ID: 1409101839