Get rid of the rush after you bag big game with the Koola Buck Pro Portable Walk-In Meat Cooler. The world's first portable walk-in cooler designed with hunters in mind, the Koola Buck works great for aging game animals and storing meat until you are ready to take it home or to the processor. Large enough the hang 4 deer, this collapsible and portable cooler makes a great storage choice for deer camps. Designed to run off any standard 110V 15 amp receptacle, including those on basic 15A generators, this portable cooler goes anywhere. Lightweight 350 lb. system comes on a wheeled base for easy transportation and sets up for comes down in just 10 minutes. Durable telescoping aluminum pole frame provides a sturdy base that holds up to 800 lbs. of meat from the 4 meat hooks on the cooler's ceiling. The Koola Buck's commercial-grade refrigeration unit keeps temperatures inside the unit's soft-sided, industrial-grade insulated shell between 34Á-45ÁF in temperatures up to 100ÁF. 4'D x 4'W x 6'6"H cooler gives hunters 105 cubic feet of space of storage. Great for deer, elk, and moose seasons, this cooler also works great for catering, parties, or other special events. Comes with an instructional DVD. 3-year warranty on cooling unit and 5-year warranty on frame and bag.
Manufacturer model #: VCPW-1-KB.
- Portable walk-in meat cooler system for game animal storage
- Large enough to hold 4 full deer
- Collapsible design sets up or goes down in just 10 minutes
- Designed with hunters in mind
- Runs off any standard 110V 15 amp receptacle - can run off a basic 15A generator
- Comes on a wheeled base for easy transport
- Strong, telescoping aluminum pole frame - holds up to 800 lbs. of meat from ceiling
- Soft-sided, industrial-grade insulated shell
- Commercial-grade refrigeration unit - holds temperatures between 34Á-45ÁF
- Works in temperatures up to 100ÁF
- 105 cubic feet of space of storage - 4'D x 4'W x 6'6"H
- Great for deer, elk, and moose seasons
- Comes with 4 meat hooks and instructional DVD
Web ID: 2217878