A Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's Exclusive!
Designed to go like a four-wheel drive on any trail, the Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from KEEN® provide top notch support and protection on the trail. This hard charging hiking boot combines a waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper with a KEEN.Dry® membrane and hydrophobic mesh lining to deliver welcome durability with breathable, waterproof protection. Cleansport NXT organic odor control treatments help resist food odor. Under your foot, the Targhee II Mid utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed, dual density CMEVA midsole, ESS shank, and adjustable heel lock to cushion and support your feet, ankles, and legs over rough trails. Patented KEEN protective toe caps give these tough hiking boots additional protection from trail hazards. Enjoy a sure grip on rough trails thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs and superior ankle support thanks to the mid cut design. Average Weight: 17.98 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1017346.
- Four-wheel drive performance for your feet
- Mid cut height - increased ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membrane
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Cleansport NXT organic odor control
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for top comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- Contoured heel locks - adjustable ankle support
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Toe caps for added protection
Web ID: 100089658