Sometimes, you can't top the original. The Hot Foot Throttle or Adjustable Slide Mount has been on the market for over 20 years, and it's easy to see why. This unique boat accessory improves throttle control for all outboard and inboards. Aluminum casting reduces weight and resists corrosion. Stainless steel hardware and non-stickingylon bearing surfaces ensure trouble-free operation. A stainless steel spring in the Hot Foot Throttle or Adjustable Slide Mount returns the engine to idle position when released. Equipped with toe clip for additional safety in extreme operating conditions. Provisions for additional return springing if required. Uses standard control cables for easy hook-up. Mounts directly to floor of boat with four screws (not included).
- Improves throttle control for all outboards and inboards
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum casting reduces weight
- Stainless steel hardware
- Non-stickylon bearing surfaces for trouble-free operation
- Fits all Hot Foot models
- Easily adjusts to any height person
- All aluminum and stainless steel
- Over 5" of adjustment.
Web ID: 1149