Fish with force using the Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor. Best-in-class performance crowns the Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor the most powerful, most efficient trolling motor available yet still extremely quiet. Wireless chartplotter connectivity provides navigation, autopilot, and anchor lock capabilities. Use the precise anchor lock to hold your boat in the same location while you fish. This innovative Garmin trolling motor also includes high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar and built-in Ultra High-Definition sonar that provides exceptionally clear images with nearly imperceptible sonar noise interference from the motor. The highly efficient brushless motor operates at either 36V or 24V to use less energy, so you can fish longer. Includes a wireless foot pedal that provides instant control and responsiveness yet feels and steers like a cable-steered pedal, as well as a handheld, full-color remote control that allows you to navigate with simple point-and-go gesture steering. Compatible fishfinders: All GPSMAP series units, EchoMAP Ultra 106 and 1206, Echomap 73, 74, 75, 93, 94, 95 models. Manufacturer lifetime limited shaft warranty. Manufacturer limited 3 year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 010-02024-00.
- Most powerful, power-efficient trolling motor in its class
- Exceptionally quiet steering and operation
- Simple chartplotter integration via wireless connection
- Precise anchor lock holds your boat in the same location while you fish
- Integrated high-wide CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü™ and SideVü™
- Wireless foot pedal provides instant control and responsiveness
- Feels and steers like a cable-steered pedal
- Handheld remote control with full-color, sunlight-readable, transflective display
Web ID: 100322055