Add some western appeal to your worksite footwear with the Durango® Rebel Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boots for Men. A great choice for roping, riding, and other work duties, this sharp-looking boot connects its full grain, distressed leather uppers to its durable outsoles with double row welt stitching for top toughness. ROCKY® waterproof construction keeps legs and feet dry, while the Rebel's lightweight lining adds breathability to keep feet dry and comfortable. Inside, removable contoured cushion footbeds and molded EVA midsoles provide welcome support and cushioning. Tempered steel shanks provide great stability, while the lightweight and durable Rebel by Durango outsoles provide a long lasting, comfortable base. Square toe. Pull tabs and pull holes. Steel toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413 standards for crushproof and electrical hazard protection. 1-1/2" Rocker heel. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: DB019.
- Rugged and comfortable western boots with steel toe protection
- Premium, full grain distressed leather uppers
- ROCKY waterproof construction
- Steel toes meet ASTM F2413 standards for crushproof and electrical hazard protection
- Lightweight and breathable linings
- Removable contoured and ventilated cushion footbeds
- EVA midsoles
- Tempered steel shanks
- Square Toes
- Durable double row welt stitch construction
- Durable Rebel by Durango outsoles - non-marking and lightweight
Web ID: 2226459