Stay cozy in icy conditions with the Columbia® Carson Pass™ Interchange Jacket for women. This 3-in-1 winter coat boasts Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining to retain body heat and Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam-sealed functionality. This parka can be worn with just the shell, just the liner, or both. The shell features an adjustable, sherpa-lined hood with removable faux fur trim, an adjustable waist, and a drop-tail hem. Zip hand and chest pockets provide secure storage, while comfort cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place. The Columbia Carson Pass Interchange Jacket is a versatile cold weather style. Shell: Legacy Dobby 72% nylon/28% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta. Liner: 100% polyester. Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective lining 100% polyester. Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester. Center Back Length: 32". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1737241.
- Shell: Legacy Dobby 72% nylon/28% polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
- Zip-in and 3-Point Interchange System
- Adjustable, sherpa-lined hood
- Zip hand and chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Removable faux fur
- Comfort cuffs with thumbholes
- Drawcord waist
Web ID: 100095373