The North Face® Venture 2 Jacket is ready for unexpected weather in the backcountry, with 100% windproof protection and DryVent™ breathable, seam-sealed waterproofing. This weatherproof hooded jacket from The North Face is unlined and highly compressible for trail, travel, or emergency use. It packs in its own pocket, and has covered, zip hand pockets and an adjustable hood that allows for a helmet and extra layers. Rain jacket features include a draw cord hem, storm flap front zipper, hook 'n' loop cuff tabs, and zip armpit vents. The North Face Venture 2 Jacket for men has a relaxed fit and 29" length from center back. Solid: 100% nylon ripstop. Heather: 62% nylon/38% polyester. Ripstop heather: 72% nylon/28% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A2VD3.
- Solid: 100% nylon ripstop
- Heather: 62% nylon/38% polyester
- Ripstop heather: 72% nylon/28% polyester
- Seam-sealed DryVent waterproofing
- 100% windproof
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Draw cord hem
- Hook 'n' loop cuff tabs
- Zippered pits allow air circulation
- Stores in its own pocket
- Length from center back: 29"
- Relaxed fit
Web ID: 172028