Of all fly fishing accessories, a tippet bar, such as the Orvis® Tippet Tool, is one of the handiest. Until a fly angler can crack a tough bite, the tippet bar will see heavy use, as different combinations are explored. Most tippet holders can't stand up to the strain; made of plastic, they always seem to crack and break down at the worst possible time. The Orvis Tippet Tool, though, is crafted from machined and anodized aluminum to ensure its long-term reliability. Lightweight yet very strong, this tippet bar holds up to 7 spools on its axle and is equipped with a pair of rubber snubbers to ensure a snug fit. Features a double split ring on one end, an "S" carabiner on the other for convenient attachment to your belt, vest, pack, wader, or shoulder strap. Made in USA.
- Tough, reliable tippet bar
- Holds up to 7 tippet spools
- Crafted of machined, anodized aluminum
- Lightweight yet very strong
- 2 rubber snubbers ensure a snug fit
- Convenient ring or carabiner attachment