September 9–21, 2021
HUNT TRUE GIANTS IN THE REMOTE YUKON
Now is your chance to travel to one of the top areas in Canada's notorious Yukon Territory for the opportunity to tag a trophy Yukon Moose. This game-rich landscape in the Southwestern part of the province encompasses over 3,500 square miles of rugged mountain peaks, lush river bottoms, pristine remote lakes and hundreds of miles of fresh mountain streams. A region known for producing some of the finest trophies in the Yukon every year, this hunt will take you deep into the bush in search of the bull that gets your blood pumping. The dedicated and hardworking outfitter will go the extra mile to assure each hunter has the most memorable hunt possible, and do everything they can to set you up for success. Due to the vastness of this hunting region, remote tented camps as well as base camp cabins in a variety of locations will be home for the duration of your adventure. Hunt hard during the day, refuel with stories of the days hunt each evening, then wake up and do it all again. This hunt for one of the most impressive trophies in North America is one that serious big-game hunters won't want to miss.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 9 days of 1x1 professionally guided moose hunting
- 10 nights' exclusive lodging
- In-field transportation and trophy prep
- Transportation of trophy to Whitehorse, Yukon
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Whitehorse, YK (YXY) Airport to Burwash Landing
- All meals and nonalcoholic beverages
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord. To upgrade to comprehensive travel insurance click here.
$24,500 per hunter
+ license ($120 approx)
+ $2,750 charter flight
+ overnight stay in Whitehorse, YK
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.