SOUTHEAST ALASKA HALIBUT
June 7-12, 2020 | June 14–19, 2020
AN ALASKAN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME
Located in southeast Alaska near Glacier Bay National park, this lodge offers everything for the outdoor enthusiast looking to experience the best of Alaska. The waters surrounding Glacier Bay National Park is renowned for producing GIANT halibut, as well as acrobatic salmon and ling cod. After an exciting day on the water, you'll retreat to a beautiful lodge and delicious meals with old-fashioned hospitality. Located just a few miles from the airport, this comfortable lodge provides guests with accomodating bedrooms, a large dining area and cozy lounge surrounded by a beautiful landscape. You’ll spend four days fishing and one day on the Glacier Bay Cruise Ship where you’ll encounter glaciers, snow-capped mountains, whales and other wildlife. Additional activities nearby include hiking in Glacier Bay National Park, glacier tours, whale watching tours, or ride on the historic White Pass and Yukon Route Railroad to Skagway (available at additional charge and time permitting). If you have been looking for an unforgettable Alaskan adventure, you won't want to miss this trip.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 4 days of professionally guided salmon and halibut fishing
- 5 nights' accommodations
- 1-day guided tour of Glacier Bay National Park
- All meals, appetizers and nonalcoholic beverages while at the lodge
- Round-trip ground transfers from Gustavus, AK to the lodge
- All meat processing and tackle
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$4,000 per angler
June 7-12, 2020
June 14–19, 2020
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.