The 2 lenses are cut from a single lens shield, and then mounted in the sleek frame to create the unique, continuous look that only Oakley® Gascan® Sunglasses provide. The Gascan's lightweight O-Matter™ frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection, while XYZ Optics® maximize peripheral vision and maintain visual clarity at all anglers of view. The Gascan's Plutonite® lens material provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact resistance, while the Three-Point Fit ensures comfort and keeps the lenses in precise alignment. True metal icons complete these Oakley Gascan Sunglasses.
Certain styles of Oakley Gascan Sunglasses feature Desolve Camoflauge, making them ideal for topping off your full-body camo outfit. Most animals have a visual field that is 2D and see objects as flat masses of color. Desolve camo leverages this weakness in animal vision, helping to actively conceal hunters so they remain unseen.æ
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- XYZ Optics for unsurpassed visual clarity
- Some styles feature Prizm lenses to control light transmission for precisely tuned colors and maximized contrast
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear.
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).
Web ID: 1305060904