Enjoy breathable support and comfort out on the trail from the Mother-Of-All-Boots (MOAB) with the Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoes for Men from Merrell®. Giving hard-charging outdoors lovers all day, breathable comfort over challenging ground, the Moab 2 Vent offers hikers a lot from a versatile design. Lightweight and supportive suede leather and mesh uppers include a protective rubber toe cap for added protection along with its supportive comfort and durability. Inside, breathable mesh linings keep feet dry and comfortable, while M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments keep feet feeling fresh. Under the feet, the Moab 2 helps smooth out demanding trails with lightweight EVA midsoles and contoured footbeds made of Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO and blended EVA for added zonal arch and heel support. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions help the Moab 2 deliver superior shock absorption. Vibram® TC5+ outsoles gives active hikers a rugged stickiness with its 5 mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry. Mid height for greater ankle support. Bellows tongue. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style: J06011.
- Performance hiking shoes for demanding outdoors enthusiasts
- Lightweight and supportive suede leather and mesh uppers
- Breathable mesh linings
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- M-Select FIT.ECO countoured footbeds - blended EVA construction
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Vibram TC5+ outsoles - sticky durability with 5 mm lugs
Web ID: 180284