- Q.What is the Outdoor Rewards® Program?
- A.The Outdoor Rewards® program is our way of saying "Thank you for being our customer!" With your Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards® MasterCard credit card, you'll earn rewards faster no matter where you shop, PLUS enjoy all these great benefits:
- Earn 5% rewards points on qualifying purchases you make at Bass Pro Shops with the World MasterCard credit card (or 3% with the Bass Pro Shops Platinum Plus® MasterCard credit card; account type is determined by credit worthiness)
- Earn 1% rewards points on all other purchases
- Take advantage of special savings throughout the year with the Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards credit cards.
- Q.How do I earn Rewards points?
- A.Once you have signed up for the Outdoor Rewards® program, you will automatically earn points on orders placed online or through the catalog. To earn Rewards points at a Bass Pro Shops®, simply present your Outdoor Rewards® card to your cashier upon checkout and the points will be added to your account.
- Q.When should I receive my Outdoor Rewards Welcome Packet?
- A.Once you have registered for Outdoor Rewards, you should receive your card and Welcome Packet in 2-3 weeks.
- Q.How many points will I earn with my purchase?
- A.The amount of points earned will vary based on the item(s) purchased. A certain percentage of the purchase will be added to your Rewards account, as seen below:
- For standard purchases (non-Bass Pro Shops® branded items) from the Bass Pro Shops Catalog, Internet, Retail or Outlet Store: 1 point per dollar @ 2 cents per point = 2%
- Example: $100 purchase = 100 points x $.02 = $2.00 toward a future purchase
- For purchases of Bass Pro Shops® branded products from Bass Pro Shops, including RedHead®, Ascend™, Bob Timberlake®, Natural Reflections®, and World Wide Sportsman®, and more: 1.5 points per dollar @ 2 cents per point = 3%
- Example: $100 purchase of Bass Pro Shops® branded product = 150 points x $.02 = $3.00 toward a future purchase
- If you use your Outdoor Rewards® Platinum MasterCard® credit card, all of your purchases through Bass Pro Shops® earn 3% toward a future purchase.
- If you use your Outdoor Rewards® World MasterCard® credit card, all of your purchases through Bass Pro Shops® earn 5% toward a future purchase.
- With either type of Outdoor Rewards® Credit Card, all of your purchases outside of Bass Pro Shops® earn 1% toward a future purchase.
- Q.Will I earn rewards points when I redeem my Bass Pro Shops® gift card as a method of payment?
- A.Points are earned on qualifying merchandise only. Payments made by gift cards will be deducted from the merchandise total before points are accumulated. The purchaser of the gift card you are redeeming earned the Rewards points with the exception of Bass Pro Shops® gift cards purchased outside of our stores.
- Q.Can I redeem my Outdoor Rewards® points when ordering online?
- A.You may use your Outdoor Rewards® points for purchases made online provided you have accumulated at least 500 points ($10.00). However you must have a Basspro.com account before redeeming points online. Please click here to create a Basspro.com account, if you have not yet created one. (It will take 24 hours for your points to be available online after you create an account.) You must sign into your account, and then the option to redeem your points will be on the Payment Screen in the checkout process. Your name and address must be the same on both your Basspro.com account and your Outdoor Rewards® account.
- Q.Great! How do I sign up?
- A.You may sign up for the Outdoor Rewards® program at any Bass Pro Shops® retail store, by calling 1-800-BASS-PRO, or by creating a basspro.com account here.
- For information on checking your Rewards point balance, click here.
- For information on adding points from a store receipt to your account, click here.
- Q.How do I add Rewards points from a retail store purchase?
- A.To accumulate Outdoor Reward® points when making a purchase at a Bass Pro Shops® retail store location, simply present your Outdoor Rewards® card to the cashier during checkout.
- If you forgot your Rewards card, the points may be added online by clicking here, calling 1-800-227-7776, or sending an email by clicking here and providing the following information from your store receipt:
Store # Please provide your complete name and address.
Term (or Till) #
Date of purchase
- *If you have multiple receipts that you need to have added, you may include all of the information in one email (It is not necessary to send a separate email for each receipt).
- We will request that you mail or fax a copy of the receipt if the purchase is not recognized by our system or more than 2000 points were earned. Please make a copy of the receipt and email it or send it to:
Bass Pro Shops® Sportsman's Park Center
Attn: Customer Service
2500 E Kearney
Springfield, MO 65898
- Q.What is a Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards credit card?
- A.The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards® credit card program, provided by Bank of America, is a way for Bass Pro Shops customers to earn credit toward future purchases. Each time you make a purchase using your Outdoor Rewards credit card, you earn 1% toward a future purchase on every dollar spent. You can earn a total of 5% when using the Outdoor Rewards World MasterCard® credit card and 3% when using the Outdoor Rewards Platinum Plus® MasterCard® credit card on qualifying Bass Pro Shops purchases. With each card purchase, Bass Pro Shops and National Fish and Wildlife Foundations will make a contribution to help conservation efforts, with a guaranteed yearly contribution as high as $1.0 million and no additional cost to the cardholder. The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation will match these contributions through its various grant programs.
- The quickest and easiest way to check your Rewards point balance is on our website. You may check your balance online if you have a basspro.com account. Simply log in to your account by clicking here.
- If you do not have a basspro.com account, you may create one by clicking here. Please note that it will take up to 24 hours after creating a new account for your Rewards point balance to appear online.
- Alternatively, you may check your Rewards point balance by contacting us via email, live chat, or phone.
- Q.How do I apply for a Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards® credit card?
- A.For information on rates, fees, other costs and benefits, or to apply for the Outdoor Rewards® credit cards, click here, or call 1-800-277-2582 (1-800-BPS-CLUB). You can also apply in our stores.
- Q.When will I receive my Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards® credit card?
- A.Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after credit approval.
- Q.Whom should I contact if I have questions regarding my credit card account?
- A.For financial inquiries regarding your credit card account, please contact Bank of America customer service at 1-800-421-2110.
- Q.What is the redemption value of each point?
- A.Redemption value of each point is $.02. Point value is not redeemable for cash.
- For information on redeeming points online, click here.
- For information regarding how to check your points balance online, click here.
- For information on how to add points from Bass Pro Shops® receipts, click here.