A rugged, durable, and comfortable all-around hiker, the Zamberlan® 996 Vioz GTX® Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men is perfect for backcountry backpacking in rugged, steep terrain. A premium Italian design, the 996 Vioz GTX starts with a full grain, waxed leather upper with Hydrobloc® treatments for superior water resistance and long lasting durability. GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membranes provide 100% waterproof protection and breathability guaranteed by GORE-TEX for the life of the boot. Microtex® moisture-wicking nylon linings in the collar help control excess moisture around the ankle. Built around the renowned ZBPK Performance Fit last, these boots offer hikers a comfortable fit over the top of the foot with enough room in the toe box to wiggle the toes. 4mm flex insoles and low density polyurethane wedge midsoles support and cushion feet from below over changing terrain, while the Zamberlan Flex System allows the uppers to break forward without compromising lateral support around the ankles. Rugged Vibram® 3D outsoles feature wide lugs, an undercut heel and rockered profile to provide excellent grip, superb downhill braking, and an energy producing, rock-forward motion. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 2.4 oz.
Manufacturer style #: 0996DBM.
- Rugged, all-around, high performance hiking boots
- Zamberlan's best-selling style
- Full grain, waxed leather uppers
- Hydrobloc treatments for superior water resistance
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane technology - guaranteed 100% waterproof protection
- Microtex moisture-wicking nylon linings in collars
- ZBPK Performance Fit last - comfortable fit, roomy toe box
- 4mm flex insoles
- Low density polyurethane wedge midsoles
- Zamberlan Flex System - flexibility without compromising lateral support around the ankles
- Vibram 3D outsoles - excellent grip and superb downhill braking
Web ID: 100284808