Built to help you pursue elk, mule deer, or sheep in their element, Zamberlan® 981 Wasatch GTX® RR Hunting Boots for Men handle the rigors of backcountry and mountain hunting. Designed for big game pursuits, these premium Italian hunting boots combine thick Tuscan nubuck-leather uppers with Hydrobloc treatments and an all-around rubber rand to protect feet from water and snow. GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort linings provide waterproof protection and breathability guaranteed for the life of the boot. Built around Zamberlan's ZBPK performance lasts, the 981 Wasatch GTX RR deliver precision support over demanding slopes with top comfort. 4mm Flex polyethylene insoles work with dual density polyurethane wedge midsoles outfitted with with a light thermoplastic polyurethane layer to provide slightly stiffer cushioning and shock absorption suited for a variety of hunts, including low-level sheep. Zamberlan® Vibram® StarTrek II outsoles provide superior support, durability, and traction with an improved rocker for greater up-hill performance. Average height: 11". Average weight per pair: 3.96 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 0981BRM.
- Premium Italian hunting boots for backcountry and mountain hunts
- Premium Italian design and construction
- Thick Tuscan nubuck-leather uppers with Hydrobloc treatments for water resistance
- Robust, all-around rubber rand for added protection
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort linings - guaranteed waterproof/breathable protection
- Built on a ZBPK performance last - handles extreme demands with comfort
- 4mm Flex polyethylene insoles
- Dual density polyurethane wedge midsoles outfitted with with a light thermoplastic polyurethane layer
- Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek II outsoles with improved rocker
Web ID: 100305544