An advanced backcountry hunting boot perfect for high country hunts, the Zamberlan™ 980 Outfitter GTX RR Hunting Boots for Men handle demanding travel through mountain terrain. Great for hunting elk, mule deer, and mountain sheep, these boots feature specialized construction designed to deliver the support, comfort, durability, and performance required for the heavy loads and rough hiking of rough backcountry hunts. Built around a ZBPK performance last, the 980 Outfitter is ideal for carrying heavier loads and hiking over rough and steep backcountry and mountain terrain. 2.8mm Tuscan nubuck leather uppers feature Hydrobloc® treatments to protect and keep feet dry when moving over wet or snowy terrain. The 3/4 Rubber Rand System (RRS) features an elastic rubber compound with a bevelled under-edge to prevent catching and peeling. GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membranes inside provide 100% waterproof/breathable protection to optimize comfort inside the boot. Dual-density PU midsoles feature a specialized design to provide both comfort and support under your feet. TPU stabilizers add extra torsional rigidity over uneven terrain to help ward off foot fatigue. Zamberlan Vibram® StarTrek soles offer wide, grippy lugs along with a downhill brake zone and toe climbing zone to help you maintain control. Average height.: 11". Average weight per pair: 4.38 lbs. Made in Italy.
Manufacturer style #: 980BR.
- Advanced backcountry hunting boots
- ZBPK performance last - designed for heavy loads and rough terrain
- 2.8mm Tuscan nubuck leather uppers with Hydrobloc treatments
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membranes - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- 3/4 Rubber Rand System - added protection
- Dual-density PU midsoles
- TPU stabilizers
- Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek outsoles - specialized design for steep, rough terrain
Web ID: 100168784