Built for year-round use over a variety of terrains, Zamberlan® 966 Saguaro GTX® RR Hunting Boots for Men rise to any challenge. Whether hunting a mountainside or working through a weeklong hike, these premium Italian hunting boots deliver the performance your feet want. Thick Hydrobloc-treated Tuscan nubuck-leather uppers protect feet from water and snow with the help of a robust, all-around rubber rand. GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort linings provide waterproof protection and breathability guaranteed for the life of the boot. Built around ZBPK performance lasts, the 966 Saguaro GTX RR deliver on-mountain precision over demanding slopes with top comfort. 4mm Flex polyethylene insoles work with low density polyurethane wedge midsoles outfitted with thermoplastic polyurethane inserts to provide slightly stiffer cushioning and shock absorption suited for carrying heavy loads over rugged terrain. Zamberlan® Vibram® StarTrek II outsoles provide superior support, durability, and traction with an improved rocker for greater up-hill performance. Versatile 7" height. Average weight per pair: 3.6 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 0933BRM.
- Incredibly versatile hunting boots for outdoorsmen
- Premium Italian design and construction
- Thick Tuscan nubuck-leather uppers with Hydrobloc treatments for water resistance
- Robust, all-around rubber rand for added protection
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort linings - guaranteed waterproof/breathable protection
- Built on a ZBPK performance last - handles extreme demands with comfort
- 4mm Flex polyethylene insoles
- Low density polyurethane wedge midsoles outfitted with thermoplastic polyurethane inserts
- Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek II outsoles with improved rocker
Web ID: 100305533