Easy-wearing boots for early-season backcountry bowhunts, the Zamberlan® 4014 Lynx Mid GTX® RR Boa Hunting Boots for Men gives hunters premium support, comfort, and protection. Made of nubuck leather With Hydrobloc water-resistant treatments, this boot's performance uppers feature a protective rubber toe rand and a unique camouflage blend to help keep you concealed. Made with the Zamberlan Flex System (ZFS), these uppers break forward comfortably without compromising lateral support and protection. These premium Italian hunting boots also feature the unique Boa® lacing system for fast fit and comfortable tension. Inside the 4014 Lynx Mid GTX RR Boa, waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort linings keep feet dry and comfortable. Built on Zamberlan's wide ZWL last for a roomier fit that works well with extra socks on cool mornings, this boot supports feet and legs with a 4mm Flex polyethylene insole and dual-density polyurethane midsoles with thermoplastic polyurethane stabilizers. Made of Vibram's premiere backcountry rubber compound, the rugged Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles feature an uplifting forward rocker to provide excellent grip on a variety of terrain. Average height: 9". Average weight per pair: 2.6 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 4014CMM.
- Lightweight hunting boots for early season pursuits
- A great bowhunting design with premium Italian design and construction
- Nubuck-leather uppers with Hydrobloc treatments for water resistance
- Zamberlan Flex System design - uppers break forward comfortably
- Protective rubber toe rand for added protection
- Boa lacing system - fast and comfortable fit
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort linings - guaranteed waterproof/breathable protection
- Built on a ZWL last for a roomy performance fit
- 4mm Flex polyethylene insoles
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles with thermoplastic polyurethane stabilizers
- Vibram 3D outsoles with an uplifting forward rocker
Web ID: 100305549