A tall hunting boot built to perform over a wide range of terrain, Zamberlan™1015 Cougar High GTX GORE-TEX® Hunting Boots for Men give hunters top comfort, fit, and stability. A great choice for early season bowhunting, the 1015 Cougar High GTX combines durable construction with advanced design to offer great comfort without sacrificing support or protection. Built around a ZBPK performance last, these hunting boots handle heavy loads and hiking over rough and steep backcountry and mountain terrain. Featuring a unique camouflage finish for concealment, the rugged nubuck leather uppers include Hydrobloc® treatments for water resistance. The Zamberlan Flex System (ZFS) allows these lightweight uppers to break forward comfortably without compromising lateral support and protection. Microtex® collars wick moisture from around the collar and reduce leg abrasion for greater comfort, while the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membranes inside provide 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Made of PU and Vibram® backcountry rubber compound, the boots' dual-density midsoles feature TPU stabilizers to provide advanced shock absorption and support under your feet. Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram 3D outsoles give hunters an excellent grip over a variety of terrains with their uplifting forward rocker and solid downhill braking sections. Average Weight Per Pair: 3.68 lbs. Made in Italy.
Manufacturer style #: 1015CM.
- Tall and protective hunting boots with great comfort, fit, and performance
- Great choice for early season bowhunting
- ZBPK performance last
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers with Hydrobloc water resistant treatments
- ZFS - flexes without compromising lateral support and protection
- Moisture wicking Microtex collars - reduce leg abrasion
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membranes - 100% waterproof/breathable
- Dual-density midsoles with TPU stabilizers
- Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram 3D outsoles - versatile traction you can trust
Web ID: 100168922