A big game boot built for extreme environments, Zamberlan™ 1005 Hunter Pro GTX RR GORE-TEX® Insulated Hunting Boots for Men protects feet from rough terrain and cold temperatures. Waxed, 2.8mm, full grain Tuscan leather uppers feature water-resistant Hydrobloc® treatments and Rubber Rand System (RRS) over the toe box for great protection from rocks and debris. These durable uppers also feature the Zamberlan Flex System (ZFS) for flexibility that does not compromise the boot's lateral support and protection. Inside, advanced GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort membranes combine 100% waterproof/breathable membrane protection with an insulated inner lining for reliable protection from cold temperatures down below 0°. Built around a Zamberlan Wide Last, these roomy hunting boots offers extra space to accommodate extra sock layers in extreme conditions. Dual-density PU midsoles combine a lower-density section for cushion with a higher-density area for support. Zamberlan Vibram® Darwin outsoles combines a dual-density PU midsole Vibram rubber outsoles offer solid downhill braking, stable toe-off tread zones, a forward rocker, and lugs wide enough for easy cleaning with a stick or finger. Corrosion resistant hardware. Made in Italy.
Manufacturer style #: 1005WC.
- Big game hunting boots built for extreme environments
- Waxed, 2.8mm, full grain Tuscan leather uppers
- Water-resistant Hydrobloc® treatments
- Rubber Rand System over the toe box
- ZFS - flexes without compromising lateral support and protection
- Advanced GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort membranes - 100% waterproof/breathable membrane with an insulated inner lining
- Zamberlan Wide Last - extra space to accommodate extra sock layers
- Dual-density PU midsoles
- Zamberlan Vibram Darwin outsoles - excellent tread for superior grip
- Corrosion resistant hardware
Web ID: 100168966