The 3DB Crayfish™ from Yo-Zuri is a slow-sinking crayfish pattern, a favorite forage of largemouth bass. Along with its patented 3D Prism finish and Wave Motion Technology, this lure includes a realistic prism egg sac with UV properties. There's also a jointed tail that articulates as the bait is fished as a jig, or displays a slow swimming action, just above the bottom. A heavy-duty cable weed guard holds the hook in strike position. 3DB Series lures boast a patented ribbed belly that creates multiple and distinctive wave-motion vibrations plus a flash created by their 3D internal prism. Each resembles an injured crayfish swimming erratically and sending out flashes of reflected light from its broadside of scales.
- Slow sinking
- Tough, durable polycarbonate construction
- 1/0 heavy-duty bronze double J-hook
- Heavy-duty cable weed guard
- Stainless steel black nickel split rings
- Realistic UV prism egg sac
- Super-strong claws and jointed tail action