The Yo-Zuri® 3D Inshore Twitchbait is a broad-bodied, slow-sinking lipless hardbait that closely resembles prime shallow forage, such as threadfin herring, pilchards, and peanut bunker. Because it's calibrated to do damage near the surface, it's deadly for working shallow grass flats, oyster bars, and beach troughs. Perfectly balanced and strategically weighted for precision casting, the Twitchbait features a clear polycarbonate body with Yo-Zuri's patented, high-flash 3D prism hologram insert, proven to pull predators from long distances. This unique look will never wear off, no matter how many toothy scratches the bait incurs. With its flat sides, the Yo-Zuri 3D Inshore Twitchbait exhibits an erratic darting action on the twitch and a determined rise to the surface on the pause . Made to handle big, aggressive fish, with extra-strong stainless steel hardware and Yo-Zuri's own Super Tin saltwater trebles. Dive depth: 1.5'.
- Broad-bodied, slow-sinking lipless hardbait
- Deadly on saltwater predators in the shallows
- Perfectly balanced design
- Strategically weighted for precision casting
- Rugged, clear polycarbonate body
- Patented, high-flash 3D prism hologram insert
- Incredibly durable even when scratched
- Darts erratically when rod is twitched
- Rises to the surface on the pause
- Extra-strong stainless steel hardware
- Super Tin saltwater treble hooks
- Dive depth: 1.5'
Web ID: 160315