Why cut and splice when you can simply plug-and-play? The game-changing Yak-Power® Power Panel switching system brings an electronics control system designed to make it quick and easy to add and control 12V electronics on your kayak. With 5 switched outlets (Bow, Mid ship, Stern, Acc 1, Acc 2), the Yak-Power Power Panel lets you connect your fishfinder, baitwell pump, LED lighting, phone charger, and any other 12V accessory you need out on the water. All accessories connect and control independently using individual buttons on the control panel. Each button turns red when activated, making it easy to see which buttons are in use on the waterproof illuminated control panel. The Master Power switch allows you to completely power-up or power-down the entire system with a press of a button, minimizing power consumption while you're out on the water. Convenient Yak-Power plug-and-play connectors make it easy to configure and add accessories. Powering the simple couldn't be easier: Plug it directly into our Power Pack battery box or Battery Terminal Pig Tails. No cutting or splicing required. Spend less time wiring and more time fishing with Yak-Power. Includes switch panel, relay module, rubber boot for relay module, and 16" power cord.
Manufacturer model #: YP-RP5R.
- 5-outlet, convenient plug-and-play 12V electronics power panel for your kayak
- Waterproof 5 outlet (Bow, Mid ship, Stern, Acc 1, Acc 2) relay switching module
- Waterproof illuminated control panel
- Master Power button
- Fully potted and sealed design
- Yak-Power plug-and-play wiring
- Includes switch panel, relay module, rubber boot for relay module, and 16" power cord
Web ID: 173722