Designed specifically for women, the Xtratuf® X Salmon Sisters Legacy Rubber Boots for Women stand up to cold and wet conditions. Designed to handle Alaskan work conditions and specifically built for a women's foot, these fishing boots give hard working women a better fit and all-day comfort. A staple in the Alaskan commercial fishing industry, these Legacy rubber boots are built to give women extra protection from cold waters and weather. A great boot for fishing, ice fishing, farm work, and more, the Legacy for Women features 100% waterproof, naturally insulating neoprene booties surrounded by triple-dipped rubber shells for extra tough, watertight protection. Hand-layered, seamless construction provides great flexibility and 100% waterproof performance. Built-in cushion insoles with arch support cushion and reinforce feet through a long day of work. Made of Honeywell RDR® rubber, the boots' oil-, slip- and chemical-resistant chevron outsoles help keep you on your feet through slippery conditions. Average height: 15". Imported. NOTE: Linings feature prints from the Salmon Sisters, a group that works with organizations that support conservation of Alaska's wild spaces and wild seafood.
Manufacturer style #: 22390.
- Warm and watertight rubber boots for women
- Rugged boots built to stand up to severe fishing, farm, and work conditions
- Specifically built for a women's foot - better fit and comfort
- 100% waterproof neoprene booties with triple-dipped shells - tough, watertight protection
- Hand layered, seamless construction for flexibility and waterproof performance
- Built-in cushion insoles with arch support
- Chevron outsoles for sure footing - Honeywell RDR rubber
- Oil-, slip- and chemical-resistant
Web ID: 100033748