Keep your feet warm on the coldest of hunts with the Mountain Ridge Hunting Boots from Wood N' Stream. These rugged hunting boots start with durable leather and nylon uppers treated with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector for extra protection. Inside this tough exterior, X-Stream waterproof breathable technology keeps your feet dry and comfortable while the 2000 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation locks out the cold. The Mountain Ridge cushions and supports your feet with removable, dual density PU footbeds and CMEVA midsoles. Tough Mountain Ridge rubber outsoles provide sure footing. Reinforced toe guards. Average size: 10". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3001.
- Rugged hunting boots for the coldest hunts
- Rugged leather and nylon uppers with 3M Scotchgard Protector treatment
- X-Stream waterproof breathable technology - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- 2000 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Ultra durable Goodyear Welt Construction - stability and durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbeds for cushioned support
- Compression molded EVA midsoles
- Mountain Ridge rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14022010505830