A great boot for outdoor jobs that keep you on your feet, Wolverine® Loader Steel Toe Wedge Work Boots for Men combine proven Wolverine construction with comfortable wedge outsoles and steel toe protection. Made of premium leather, the Loader's uppers feature a classic design with a moc toe for long lasting comfort and durability. These rugged and comfortable uppers also enclose steel toes that give these wedge work boots worksite protection that meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Goodyear™ Welt construction locks these rugged and practical uppers to the boots' cushioning polyurethane wedge outsoles, giving the Loader Wedge welcome toughness, stability, and resoleability. Removable, full-cushion footbeds soften every step, adding to the cushioning delivered by the wedge outsole. Steel shanks provide additional stability under the feet when you have to travel rough, uneven work surfaces. Padded collars. A great choice for ironworkers, carpenters, farmers, bricklayers, landscapers, and more. Average Height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: W10741.
- Great work boots for outdoor jobs that keep you on your feet all day
- All day comfort from a tough and practical design
- Classic, lace-up uppers with a moc toe - premium leather construction
- Steel toe protection - meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Goodyear Welt construction - tough, stable, and resoleable
- Polyurethane wedge outsoles - cushioning outsole
- Removable, full-cushion footbeds
- Steel shanks - stability
- Great boots for ironworkers, carpenters, farmers, bricklayers, landscapers, and more
Web ID: 100075982