A Bass Pro Shops Exclusive!
Rugged and durable with Thinsulate insulation and waterproof protection, the King Caribou IV Hunting Boots from Wolverine® keeps your feet dry, warm, and comfortable. Built around a rugged and lightweight, abrasion-resistant Cordura® upper, the King Caribou IV stands up to thick underbrush and other hazards in the field. Inside, 800 g 3M™ Thinsulate® Ultra insulation keeps feet warm, while the boot's GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane technology keeps your feet dry and comfortable. Underfoot, removable cushioned insoles and compression-molded EVA midsoles provide lightweight cushioning and stability. Ultralight TPU-wrapped lug outsoles provides sure traction across various terrains. Average height: 8". Average weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WO8612.
- Lightweight hunting boots keep feet warm and dry in the field
- 800 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Tough, lightweight, and abrasion-resistant Cordura uppers
- Removable cushioned insoles cushion every step
- Shock absorbing compression-molded EVA midsoles
- Ultralight TPU-wrapped lug outsoles
Web ID: 15020508115729