Fusing multiple Wolverine® technologies and innovations into 1 hard-working boot, Edge LX EPX Carbonmax Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men give workers the ultimate combination of comfort and performance on the job. Tough, waterproof nubuck leather uppers feature the extra protection of an abrasion-resistant toe bumper on the outside and lightweight CarbonMax safety toe inside. A thinner protective toe than standard steel toes, CarbonMax composite safety toe provide a better fit while still meeting ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Moisture managing mesh linings help keep feet dry and comfortable, while Waterproof Plus membrane technology provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Multi-layer EPX™ fatigue fighting technology conserves and returns energy under your feet to cushion, support, and stabilize your feet over rough, uneven work surfaces. This system combines specially designed EPX footbeds made of dual density PU with soft, ultralight, shock absorbing, compression molded EVA/PU midsoles to deliver superior underfoot support. Non-metallic nylon shanks keep the Edge LX's platform rigid to give your feet a stable base over various surfaces, while the rubber lug outsoles provide trustworthy traction. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 13.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: W10554.
- Lightweight and comfortable, technology-packed safety toe work boots
- Tough, waterproof nubuck leather uppers with abrasion resistant toe bumper
- Lightweight CarbonMax composite safety toes - meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- Waterproof Plus membrane technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Removable, multi-layer EPX footbeds - dual density PU construction
- Ultralight, shock absorbing midsoles made of compression molded EVA/PU
- Nylon shanks for added stability
- Rubber lug outsoles
Web ID: 2263830