Packed with top Wolverine® work boot technology, Blade LX EPX™ CarbonMAX® Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men give hard working guys top comfort and protection. Tough, waterproof full grain leather uppers feature the extra protection of abrasion-resistant caps over the toe and heel areas. Thinner than standard steel toes, the Blade LX's lightweight, non-conductive CarbonMAX carbon fiber safety toe provides a better fit while still meeting or exceeding ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for workplace safety. Moisture managing mesh linings help keep feet dry and comfortable, while the Waterproof Plus membrane technology provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Under the feet, multi-layer EPX fatigue fighting footbed technology conserves and returns energy under your feet to cushion, support, and stabilize your feet over rough, uneven work surfaces. These specially designed footbeds work with the boots' advanced comfort PU midsoles to deliver superior underfoot support and impact absorption. Non-metallic nylon shanks add stabilizing rigidity to the Blade LX's platform, while the rubber lug outsoles provide sure traction. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: W10653.
- Advanced safety toe work boots - top notch comfort and protection at the worksite
- Tough, waterproof full grain leather uppers with abrasion resistant toe and heel caps
- Lightweight and non-conductive CarbonMAX carbon fiber safety toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- Waterproof Plus membrane technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Removable, multi-layer EPX footbeds - conserve and return energy all day long
- Advanced comfort PU midsoles - ultralight, shock absorbing
- Nylon shanks for added stability
- Rubber lug outsoles
Web ID: 166496