Pairing advanced safety toe protection and top comfort technology, Wolverine® Bandit Safety Toe Work Boots for Men deliver the comfortable protection you want at the jobsite. Integrating both ContourWelt® construction and MultiShox® technology, the Bandit delivers superior flexibility and energy return all day long. Removable MultiShox full cushion footbeds and MultiShox slip-, oil-, abrasion-, chemical-, and heat-resistant rubber lug outsoles work together to give superior shock absorption and energy return all day long. ContourWelt construction provides amazing flexibility from a work boot with the tough strength of welt construction. Rugged, full grain, waterproof leather uppers feature abrasion-resistant foxing on the heel and toe outside with the lightweight nanotechnology protection and roomier fit of a CarbonMax composite safety toe inside. Moisture managing mesh linings help keep feet dry and comfortable, while its waterproof membrane technology and waterproof upper provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Removable, dual density PU footbeds, Advanced Comfort PU midsoles, and nylon shanks under the feet deliver superior shock absorption and stability without weighing your feet down. Safety toes meet or exceed meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: W10844.
- Ultra-comfortable work boots with advanced composite toe protection
- Full grain leather uppers with abrasion resistant heel and toe foxing
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- 100% waterproof/breathable waterproof membrane technology
- ContourWelt construction - superior flexibility and durability
- MultiShox footbed design - cushions each step and increases stability
- Removable, dual density PU footbeds
- CarbonMax composite safety toe protection
- Advanced Comfort PU midsoles - lightweight shock absorption
- Nylon shanks - added stability
- Slip-, oil-, abrasion-, chemical-, and heat-resistant MultiShox rubber lug outsoles
Web ID: 100094213