A comfortable, steel toe Wellington-style work boot built tough enough to handle anything your worksite throws at it, Wolverine® Anthem Western Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men combines comfort and flexibility with great ruggedness. Combining Wolverine's ultra-tough and flexible Contour Welt® construction and MultiShox® support technology in a work-friendly Wellington, the Anthem Western gives hard working feet superior flexibility and energy return all day long. Rugged, waterproof, full grain leather uppers feature breathable wave mesh linings, waterproof membrane technology, and Wolverine waterproof construction to keep feet dry and comfortable in any conditions. Maximizing the Anthem Western's protection, these rugged uppers also enclose protective steel toes that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. MultiShox Individual Comfort System combines removable full cushion, comfort gel footbeds with lightweight PU midsoles, nylon shanks, and a comfort flex arch design for superior comfort, flexibility, and supportive energy return all day long. Locking the boot together securely, Contour Welt construction provides targeted flexibility with the strength of welt construction. Slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant, the Anthem Western's MultiShox Contour Welt rubber lug outsoles feature unique compression pads for additional shock absorption and energy return for those long days on your feet. Built-in pull tabs to help get boot on. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: W02287.
- Tough and waterproof Wellington work boots with top comfort technology
- Durable full grain leather uppers with wave mesh lining
- Steel toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Waterproof construction and membrane technology
- Contour Welt construction - ultra flexible design
- MultiShox shock absorbing/energy return system
- Removable, full cushion, comfort gel footbeds
- Lightweight PU midsoles and nylon shank
- Rubber lug outsole with shock absorbing compression pads
Web ID: 2256683