Winchester® loads Expedition™ Big Game Long Range Centerfire Rifle Ammo with a tough-jacketed Accubond bullet for taking large species of big game at long range. The Accubond bullet utilizes a polymer-tipped, aerodynamic design, combined with Jacket Technology and a bonded alloy lead core. The results are a projectile with maximum ballistic coefficient that shoots flat, bucks wind, and produces deep and devastating terminal performance reliably at all ranges. Expedition Big Game Long Range Centerfire Rifle Ammo comes loaded in nickel-plated brass cases for corrosion resistance in the field and smooth feeding.
- For large species at long range
- Tough-jacketed Accubond bullet
- Polymer-tipped aerodynamic design
- Jacket Technology with bonded lead core
- Deep and devastating terminal performance
- Maximum ballistic coefficient
- Nickel-plated brass cases