Wiley X Peak® Sunglasses are the apex of performance, eye protection, and street style. These non-polarized Wiley X tactical sunglasses have a lightweight safety-rated Triloid™ nylon frame, tapered stems, and nonslip nose bridge to keep eyewear in place when you're active. Shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses and T-Shell™ scratch-resistant coatings stand up to impact and debris, and the 8 base curve hugs your face. Wiley X Peak Sunglasses are ballistic eyewear for hunting, shooting, biking, and high-impact sports, and are ideal for small to medium face sizes. Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord. Prescription-ready. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: ACPEA01.
- Lightweight frame with nonslip nose bridge
- Meet/exceed all ANSI Z87.1 impact and optical standards, EN.166 certified
- ANSI safety-rated Triloid nylon frame
- ANSI safety-rated Selenite polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UV protection
- T-Shell scratch-resistant coatings
- Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord
- Ideal for medium to large face sizes
A worldwide leader in producing standard issue military eyewear for 25 years, Wiley X certifies every pair of its sunglasses to ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact and optical standards. This qualifies each pair as OSHA occupational grade eye protection/industrial "safety" glasses. Cutting-edge technology and nearly indestructible construction make Wiley X eyewear the choice of top-level fishing pros and NASCAR® racing stars.
Web ID: 2339507