Wiley X® Legend Sunglasses are created with oversized lenses and wide temples for extended coverage and uncompromising eye protection from sun and impact. These non-polarized Wiley X tactical sunglasses meet or exceed all ANSI Z87.1 impact and optical standards, carry EN.166 certification, and have an 8 base curve that wraps to shield and protect your eyes. A safety-rated Triloid™ nylon frame, shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses, and T-Shell™ scratch-resistant coatings stand up to impact and provide 100% UV protection. Wiley X Legend Sunglasses are ballistic eyewear for shooting, tactical work, hunting, and other high-impact outdoor activities. Ideal for medium to large face sizes. Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord. Prescription-ready. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: SSLEG01.
- Oversized lenses and temples for extended coverage
- Meet/exceed all ANSI Z87.1 impact and optical standards, EN.166 certified
- ANSI safety-rated Triloid nylon frame
- ANSI safety-rated Selenite polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UV protection
- T-Shell scratch-resistant coatings
- Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord
- Ideal for medium to large face sizes
A worldwide leader in producing standard issue military eyewear for 25 years, Wiley X certifies every pair of its sunglasses to ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact and optical standards. This qualifies each pair as OSHA occupational grade eye protection/industrial "safety" glasses. Cutting-edge technology and nearly indestructible construction make Wiley X eyewear the choice of top-level fishing pros and NASCAR® racing stars.
Web ID: 2339576