Wiley X® Gravity Sunglasses have a sleek modern look, uncompromising impact resistance, and nonslip temple tips to keep eyewear in place during intense activity. These non-polarized Wiley X tactical sunglasses meet or exceed all ANSI Z87.1 impact and optical standards and have an 8 base curve for wrap-around coverage with 100% UV protection. A safety-rated Triloid™ nylon frame, shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses, and T-Shell™ scratch-resistant coatings stand up to impact. The Removable Facial Cavity™ Seal blocks out dust, debris, as well as wind and peripheral light. Wiley X Gravity ballistic sunglasses are created for use in shooting, hunting, or extreme outdoor sports and are ideal for medium to large face sizes. Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord. Prescription-ready.
- Sleek modern look with nonslip temples
- Meets/exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 impact and optical standards, EN.166 certified
- ANSI safety-rated Triloid nylon frame
- ANSI safety-rated Selenite polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UV protection
- T-Shell scratch-resistant coatings
- Removable Facial Cavity Seal blocks debris, wind, and peripheral light
- Includes hard case, cleaning cloth, and leash cord
- Ideal for medium to large face sizes
A worldwide leader in producing standard issue military eyewear for 25 years, Wiley X certifies every pair of its sunglasses to ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact and optical standards. This qualifies each pair as OSHA occupational grade eye protection/industrial "safety" glasses. Cutting-edge technology and nearly indestructible construction make Wiley X eyewear the choice of top-level fishing pros and NASCAR® racing stars.
Web ID: 2339242