The long-time inshore classic, a must-have in any saltwater fly angler's collection. Our White River Fly Shop® Seaducer Fly Assortment contains 8 beautifully tied Seaducer flies in proven colors, to flesh out your arsenal when targeting snook, reds, tarpon, trout, and other trophies. This deadly pattern has been working its magic for more than a century, and is as deadly today as it was in the 1940s, when commercial fly fisherman Homer Rhode, Jr. adapted a popular bass fly for saltwater use. With its substantial hackle mane and long, undulating feathered tail, the Seaducer sheds water easily on the backcast, travels well, lands softly, and produces a mesmerizing subsurface dance at any stripping speed. The balanced design makes it almost neutrally buoyant, so it can be paused and worked seductively in place even in extremely shallow water. Our version includes a weed guard for fishing over sea-grass. Assorted colors.
- Classic pattern for inshore fly fishing
- Deadly on snook, reds, tarpon, trout, etc.
- Substantial hackle, undulating feathered tail
- Sheds water easily on the backcast
- Lands softly and can be fished at any speed
- Near-neutral buoyancy
- Weed guard for fishing over grass beds
- Includes 8 flies in proven colors
Web ID: 189171