With the all-new Axon™ lineup, Warn® has taken winching to the next level. At the heart of Warn Axon Winches is the Motactor™, which combines a powerful motor and a first-of-its-kind digital contactor into one unit. The Motactor increases performance, drops installation time, and provides never-before-seen levels of performance and feedback to you as you use it. These Warn winches, which allow extreme riders to push the limits and ride on the edge knowing their vehicles will be equipped with exceptional recovery options, feature all-metal construction, waterproof sealing, and increased structural rigidity—they're designed to take a beating in extreme environments, and are a smart, tough choice for side-by-sides. The Warn Axon 45-S Winch boasts a 4,500 lb. (2041 kg) capacity, 50' of 1/4" (15m x 6.3mm) Spydura synthetic rope, Epic hawse fairlead, black hook, and a rockerbar digital control switch with handlebar-mount adapter.
Manufacturer model #: 101140.
- The state-of-the-art, no-compromise winch choice for the powersports industry
- 50' of 1/4" Spydura synthetic rope
- Motactor (motor + digital contactor) reduces install time by up to 50%
- Digital control allows for monitoring of speed, load, and motor temperature
- Built-in load limiter prevents damage from overloading winch
- All-metal, waterproof construction is exceptionally durable and keeps the elements out
- All-new modular controls allow for expandability
- Robust new clutch design based on legendary Warn 4WD hub lock know-how
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3-year warranty (electrical)
Web ID: 100185251