Weight one end of a wacky worm, move the hook a little higher, and you have a perfect Neko rig. The VMC® Neko Weight is made especially for this deadly presentation. It takes your rig down quickly and gives the impression of a prey fish feeding on bottom—perfectly natural, and perfectly vulnerable. This weight is more secure than a traditional nail, as it has a series of conical ribs to firmly anchor itself in place without damaging the worm. The VMC Neko Weight's slim, low-profile design makes it ideal for stealthy weighting of wacky- or Neko-rigged plastics; simply insert it into either the head or tail of your worm to create the desired effect. Unpainted.
- Designed for weighting a wacky or Neko rigged worm
- Simply insert weight into worm head or tail
- Conical ribs firmly hold weight in place
- More secure than nail weights
- Will not damage the worm
- Slim, low-profile design for ultimate stealth
Web ID: 183293