Slip into easy wearing style that's also good for your feet and legs with the Vionic® Camila Sandals for Women. Made with proven Orthaheel® technology, these sandals feature a biomechanical footbed design that realigns your feet with every step to reduce over-pronation. This superior orthotic support, relief, and stability often helps reduce or relieve common aches and pains caused by less supportive footwear, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain, and lower back pain. Stylish sandal combines synthetic nubuck leather strap uppers with hook 'n' loop adjustment and stylish metal detailing across vamp. Smooth synthetic linings and microfiber footbed covers surround your feet in comfort. Lightweight and flexible EVA footbed/midsoles absorb shock, reducing stress on your feet, ankles, and legs all day long. Durable rubber outsoles with patterned tread. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 341CAMILA.
- Easy wearing sandal style that's good for your feet
- Orthaheel technology - biomechanical design that realigns feet to reduce over-pronation
- Often helps with plantar fasciitis, knee pain, and lower back pain
- Fashionable synthetic nubuck leather strap uppers with smooth synthetic linings
- Hook 'n' loop adjustment on both straps for comfortable custom fit
- Stylish metal detailing across vamp
- Soft microfiber footbed covers
- Shock absorbing, flexible EVA footbeds and midsoles - deep heel cup for stability
- Durable rubber outsoles with patterned tread
Vionic footwear offers innovative, podiatrist-designed support built seamlessly into contemporary and modern classics, constructed in premium materials and essential silhouettes. Based on more than 30 years of podiatric success, this innovative orthotic technology is and recommended by renowned integrative medicine leader Dr. Andrew Weil and recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Most Vionic shoes with Orthaheel Technology feature the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
Web ID: 14100808184822