A stylish choice for those perfect springtime days, Vionic® Bella II Toe Post Sandals for Women combine a great look with a special design. Made with proven Orthaheel® technology, the Bella II features a biomechanical footbed design that realigns your feet with every step to reduce over-pronation. This superior orthotic support, relief, and stability often helps reduce or relieve common aches and pains caused by less supportive footwear, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain, and lower back pain. A sharp looking sandal, the Bella II combines synthetic leather uppers adorned with a feminine bow detail to help you make a stylish statement. The lightweight and flexible, microfiber-covered EVA footbed/midsoles absorb shock, reducing stress on your feet, ankles, and legs all-day long. Durable rubber outsoles with patterned tread for trustworthy traction. Imported.
- Sharp looking sandals that are good for your feet
- Orthaheel technology - biomechanical design that realigns feet to reduce over-pronation
- Often helps with plantar fasciitis, knee pain, and lower back pain
- Fashionable synthetic leather strap uppers with feminine bow detail
- Shock absorbing, flexible EVA footbed/midsoles - deep heel cup for stability
- Microfiber footbed cover for comfort
- Durable rubber outsoles with patterned tread
Vionic footwear offers innovative, podiatrist-designed support built seamlessly into contemporary and modern classics, constructed in premium materials and essential silhouettes. Based on more than 30 years of podiatric success, this innovative orthotic technology is and recommended by renowned integrative medicine leader Dr. Andrew Weil and recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Most Vionic shoes with Orthaheel Technology feature the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
Web ID: 171434