A great choice for performance hiking and treks in hot weather, Vasque® Inhaler II GTX Waterproof Hiking Boots for men deliver top hiking performance with the fit and comfort of an athletic shoe. Vasque's lightest and most breathable hiking boot, the Inhaler II GTX combines breathable and lightweight comfort, support, and protection with the best footing in its class. Made of waterproof leather and abrasion resistant 3D mesh, the high performance uppers provide excellent durability and breathability. Molded TPR toe and heel counters are perforated for added protection and breathability. Inside, GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection to keep feet dry and comfortable. Dual density EVA footbeds work with the Inhaler II GTX's CMEVA midsoles to cushion every step and absorb the shock of a rough trail. Add in TPU midfoot stabilizers, and you have a performance-cushioning platform with just the right amount of stability for moving fast on the trail. Molded from Megagrip rubber compound for outstanding trail traction, the Vibram® Pneumatic outsoles feature aggressive lugs for outstanding footing over rugged terrain. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 07336M 070.
- Breathable, waterproof hiking boots with the fit and comfort of an athletic shoe
- Vasque's lightest and most breathable hiking boot
- Waterproof leather and abrasion resistant 3D mesh uppers
- GORE-TEX with Extended Comfort Technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Dual density EVA footbeds
- CMEVA midsoles
- TPU midfoot stabilizers
- Vibram Pneumatic outsoles - aggressive lugs for outstanding footing
Web ID: 187412