Tackle trails confidently with the rugged durability and all-weather versatility of the Vasque™ Canyonlands Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women on your feet. Waterproof 2.0mm nubuck leather uppers provide a glove-like fit and trustworthy protection around your feet. UltraDry™ waterproof technology blocks out exterior moisture, while allowing your feet to breath during demanding action. Breathable counters at the yoke and toe offer additional ventilation and protection. Underfoot, dual density anatomical footbeds and EVA midsoles provide lightweight support and cushioning , while the boot's Arc Tempo+ last delivers a clean, performance fit. Made of XSTrek rubber compound, the Vibram® Lite Wolf outsoles provide superior ground-biting traction over rugged, various terrain. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 7347.
- Rugged hiking boots for women with all-weather versatility
- 2.0mm waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- UltraDry waterproof technology
- Breathable yoke and toe counters for ventilation and protection
- Dual density anatomical footbeds and EVA midsoles for lightweight support
- Vibram Lite Wolf outsoles - XSTrek rubber compound for superior ground-biting traction
Web ID: 100155311