Some of the biggest bass in the system can be found under docks and overhead cover. The V & M Pacemaker Skipping Jig, designed by 2013 Bassmaster Classic® champion Cliff Pace, allows you to effectively fish those hard-to-reach places where lunkers lie in ambush. Its broad head design creates glancing contact with the water's surface, allowing you to skip farther back into those dock stalls and under overhanging branches than ever before. And because these spots often have brushpiles and wood on the bottom, the V & M Pacemaker Skipping Jig is equipped with a large weedguard to protect the custom oversized 30° hook, which allows the bait to slip through the tangles without sacrificing hooksetting power.
- Effectively fish under overhead cover
- Designed by Classic champ Cliff Pace
- Broad head skips easily on water's surface
- Gets well back under docks and trees
- Custom oversized 30° hook for better hooksets
- Large weedguard helps prevent hangups