The Uniden® Handheld VHF Radio with GPS and Bluetooth® takes safety and communication to the next level with Smartphone functions and weatherproof durability. Set up this Uniden emergency radio using the app on your Andriod® or iOS® smartphone and enable text messaging and Bluetooth wireless functions. This full Class D DSC radio meets ITU-R M.493-13, 14, and IEC 62238 compliance, has 6W of transmit power, and has an integrated GPS receiver that uses WAAS, SBAS, QZSS for accuracy. You can auto-plot to distress calls using the built-in compass screen, or use waypoint navigation with your stored locations for everyday. For boat emergencies, the radio floats and is submersible to 4.9' for 30 minutes. Take the radio overboard and press the distress key for the water-activated MOD feature. There's a built-in flashlight and a water-activated strobe light for rescues. The weather radio receives NOAA channels with weather alerts and S.A.M.E. local location alerts. Noise-canceling features on received and transmitted audio keep messages clear. The Uniden Handheld VHF Radio with GPS and Bluetooth comes with a 12-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC/DC charging cable, cradle, hand strap, belt clip, and antenna. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: MHS335BT.
- Smartphone-compatible handheld radio
- Use smartphone app to set up radio
- Bluetooth wireless functions and text messaging
- Full Class D DSC radio
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Auto-plot to distress call using built-in compass screen
- Water-activated MOB feature
- Water-activated emergency strobe light and built-in flashlight
- 6W transmit power for maximum range
- Floating radio is rated IPX8 submersible
- NOAA weather radio channels
Web ID: 100117226